When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another SNEAK PEEK!

Well, this has been one busy weekend coming off vacation, but I wanted to drop by another sneak peek for the month of August of things to come!! So, here you go.... (tease tease)



Well, I am not sure if this is getting you excited or not, but if not, be sure to come by tomorrow morning when I will be announcing the Designer Team and the Guest Designers. I will also be announcing the winner of the random drawing for the smaller blog candy later in the day, so if you haven't become a follower of my blog either on face book or Blogger you have a few hours left of this evening. I will be having one of my lovely children draw the name tomorrow morning and I will be posting it a little later in the day... and I can't wait to see who it is! Can you?

1 comment:

Patti J said...

I can't wait to see what you've been teasing us with all these weeks! And your DT, and your candy winners! Girl, you've just kept us on pins and needles!