When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ronan & Izzy - Summer Fun

Hi everyone! I made a quick card with the image "Ronan & Izzy - Summer Fun" today and thought I would drop it off so you could see the image all colored and on a card. You can find my quick card here. I added some little extras to my image, but that just shows you what else you can do with it.

Also, I sent the image to all my DT and GD, although I told them they could use it whenever they wanted there was certainly was no requirement that they use it. Nilla although, already made a card using it the other day as well, and it turned out super cute and I wanted to share it with you as well. Make sure you stop by and see it. You can find her card here. Funny that we both made birthday cards with it! Anyway, just wanted to share those since they image is the give-a-way this week.

No comments: